The most obvious benefit of turfgrass is that it gives homes and other properties a unique curb appeal. People love green, luscious grass, and, in fact, studies indicate that just seeing greenery gives others an increased perception of the location. That means that if you have a great lawn, your neighbors are more likely to assume that you have a great property overall. Adding color isn’t the only benefit of turfgrass, however.
It has so many more benefits:
- Reduces soil erosion and runoff.
- Protects groundwater and surface water quality.
- Helps decompose organic chemicals, reducing water pollution.
- Dissipates heat, reducing the energy required to cool nearby buildings and homes.
- Reduces stress
- Cushions against injuries, particularly for recreational activities like sports.
- Reduces the occurrence of dust and mud problems.
- Improves the soil and restores damaged soil.
- Increases overall quality of life by providing green areas.
- Decreases the occurrence of disease-carrying pests (when properly maintained)
- Cuts down on pollens from flowers and weeds.
- Reduces the fire hazards in nearby homes.
- Contributes to increased oxygen production
Add value and utility to your home or business by utilizing the many benefits of turfgrass.
Call us at 951-654-7721 to get your installation process started!