Important watering guidelines for your new lawn
For the first 14-20 days after your sod has been laid is THE MOST IMPORTANT! Please read the following information and/or download our Watering Guide for future reference.
- Keep your sod fully saturated for the first two weeks. Water as often as needed.
- During the warm season new lawns should be watered 15-20 mins; 3 times a day ; 6AM;10AM;2PM;
- During the cool season new lawns should be watered 15-20 mins; 2 times a day ; 6AM;2PM;
- Hand watering IS NOT sufficient. Use sprinklers
- DO NOT WATER at night!
- DO NOT COVER sod with anything. Sod must be installed immediately once delivered.
- Prepare ahead of time to ensure your sod can be laid immediately. It is best to prepare your soil at least 2 days in advance. Please see our sod Installation Guide for more information.